Science and research rank among the region’s most important strengths and growth factors. The latter represents an excellent potential for developing new products, methods, and services. It is the job of the technology transfer points to tap this potential efficiently and across industries for regional technology-orientated enterprises. This can open up new paths and help implement ideas successfully.
Range of services:
- Transfer of expert knowledge for preparing joint research and development projects
- Acquisition and administrative support when conducting research projects
- Organisation of information events and specialised workshops on the latest technology trends and research findings
- Further qualification and refresher courses for enterprises
- Information about funding options for joint projects
Transfer points provide fast and cost-efficient access to current research findings as well as to market and competition questions, information about the state of science and technology and on intellectual property rights. This is the basis of networking activities with a promising future by which existing knowledge and competence are shared in joint projects. This improves the capabilities of the enterprises and scientific institutions involved and strengthens the capacity for innovation in general.
Internationally oriented, this outstanding R&D landscape makes Berlin-Brandenburg Germany’s Top Region for innovation and boosts the competitive edge of businesses through close ties with 9 industry growth clusters. Brandenburg Invest (WFBB) and its Specialists for Innovation and Start-up Support actively support cooperation between science and industry, providing help and advice on all issues related to the topic.
Detailed information are also available on the website Innovative Brandenburg.