automotive BerlinBrandenburg e.V. (aBB)
Main objectives of the network:
- Preserving and developing the industry’s viability and competitive edge
- Consolidating and broadening the industry’s added value
- Sharpening the profile of the German Capital Region as an automotive location and increasing the visibility of its production and innovative expertise.
- Development of an efficient supplier network
- Development of a location marketing strategy.
The network has seven members and 63 associated members.
BBAA - Berlin-Brandenburg Aerospace Alliance e.V.
Main objectives of the network:
- Preserving and developing the viability and competitive edge of the German Capital Region’s aeronautics industry.
- Consolidating and broadening the industry’s added value.
- Sharpening the profile of the German Capital Region as an aeronautics location and increasing the visibility of its production and innovative expertise.
- Using the potential of the region’s business and scientific expertise in the development and operation of the new Berlin Brandenburg Airport (BER).
- Securing the long-term availability of a skilled workforce.
- Communication and cooperation among the actors of the region’s aeronautics industry.
- Securing the availability of a skilled workforce.
- Promoting innovative partnerships among the network members.
- Supply and excellence consortium for jet engineering.
- Support for the Metal and Lightweight Construction networks in Berlin and Brandenburg.
- Collaboration with other networks and interest groups.
- Dialogue with the Russian aeronautics and aerospace industry.
- Development of the MATNET/Airport of the Future project.
- EASC Schönhagen (European Aviation Security Centre at Schönhagen airfield).
- Virtual Flight Academy.
- Aviation theme park at the former Tempelhof Airport.
ITS Berlin-Brandenburg Association
Founded in 2013, the mission of ITS Berlin-Brandenburg e.V. is to represent the interests of regional ITS players in implementing intelligent transport systems on the national and international levels. It can potentially take on the role of the regional network for the sector in the medium term.
LogistikNetz Berlin-Brandenburg (LNBB)
Main objectives of the GRW network:
- Profiling the logistics industry within the region and beyond.
- Underscoring the assets of the Berlin-Brandenburg logistics location on the national and international markets.
- Pooling expertise in the logistics industry.
- Optimising the infrastructural and administrative procedures.
- Location marketing.
- Supporting the members’ canvassing and PR activities to boost their competitive edge.
- Single-source expert support for the following tasks:
- planning, financing and development of logistics centres
- development of professional solutions for distribution, storage, terminals and transport
- knowledge transfer and consulting.
- Suggestions to improve the collaboration between companies, facilities and regional players.
- Developing information networks and promoting innovation transfer between members and business-related facilities.
- Interregional collaboration.
Number of network members: 65 (December 2016)
Open to the entire ITS sector, the TelematicsPRO e.V. network is active Germany-wide. The association encompasses a major share of the Berlin-Brandenburg region's ITS community.